First Responder Tactical Trauma Course
Do you feel prepared?
Would you know what to do in the event of casualty in a high threat environment?
- Our First Responder Tactical Trauma Course is designed by subject matter experts with real world experience from around the globe. This course is designed for individuals who want to gain a better understanding in the world of Tactical Medicine.
- The guidelines will follow those outlined by the Committee of Tactical Emergency Casualty Care (C-TECC) and you will have the opportunity to practice these skills in scenario based training.
Continuing Professional Development
- Real Response will offer attendees 8 hours of face-face CPD credits.
- A certificate of attendance will be issued and can be submitted to the relevant accrediting body to claim the points.
- Each respective college / registering body has different standards for CPD points and should be assessed by each attendee as required.
- Paramedicine Board of Australia – CPD Standards
- Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia- CPD Standards
- Australasian College for Emergency Medicine – CPD Standards
- Royal Australia College of General Practitioners – CPD Standards
- Medical Board of Australia – CPD Standards