About the Role
Real Response is looking for a remarkable individual who can deliver unique and innovative simulation-based training at a variety of client sites throughout Australia and abroad. You’ll have flexible hours and great work/life balance, part time/casual is an option too!
The role will involve
- Delivering simulation-based fire extinguisher, fire warden training courses and running emergency drills
- Opportunity to deliver rescue, working at heights and other safety training
- Occasional interstate travel
- Fire, SES, or other direct experience within the fire fighting/evacuation response field
- Current police check (or willingness to acquire)
- Current working with children’s check (or willingness to acquire)
- We prefer our applicants to have a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) but don’t worry, we will guide you through getting the attainment if required.
- To be considered for this role you must be an excellent communicator, well presented, passionate, creative and innovative.
How to Apply
Complete contact form below with your resume, cover letter and any other supporting documentation