About the Role
Real Response is an Australian critical skill training and simulation company. The company delivers Tactical Medical training throughout APEC and the Middle East.
Applications will be considered for casual, permanent part-time and permanent full-time in Melbourne, Sydney, and the ACT.
The role will involve
- Delivering Tactical Medical training across Australia
- Interstate travel
- International opportunities
- Delivery of accredited first aid training when required
- Assisting in the development of immersive training platforms within the RR Serious Games team
- Reporting to the Head of Tactical Medicine
- Significant military/tactical medical experience
- Significant operational experience
- Current police check
- Current working with children’s check (or willingness to acquire)
- A Cert IV in training and assessment (TAE40116) or willingness to acquire within 3 months.
*Security clearance desired but not essential.
** Relocation package would be considered (interstate and NZ residents encouraged to apply)
***To be considered for this role you must be an excellent communicator, well presented, passionate, creative and innovative.
How to Apply
Complete contact form below with your resume, cover letter and any other supporting documentation