Tear Away MK 2 Med Pouch
$75.00 – $86.00 Incl. tax
The Tear Away Med Pouch (TAMP) is a vertically mounted, compact, well laid out solution to store your individual first aid kit (IFAK), it can be mounted on any MOLLE/PALS platform and rapidly deployed in a matter of seconds for when you need it most.
Work with your medkit in front of you for self-aid or next to the casualty by simply unclipping the Fastex clip and pulling downwards on the pouch via the handle to remove it from the MOLLE/PALS compatible velcro hook and loop panel. The TAMP opens up completely via dual #10 YKK zips to lay flat. This allows for rapid recognition and access to the contents stowed neatly inside. A flat vertical zippered pouch on the front can stow small flat items such as a casualty card, 9-Liner pro forma, emergency blanket or CPR face shield.
The TAMP also features a side-mounted velcro tourniquet retention strap, made from two 38mm pieces of elastic which securely holds either a CAT, SOF-T, and other tourniquet options. The TQ strap can be removed and utilised elsewhere on your gear as an alternate carry option. A piece of 50mm x 50mm colour matched Velcro loop patch on the front of the pouch with contrasting colour swiss cross allows for the attachment of medical identifiers.
- Tears away from your rig to work next to your casualty
- Removable velcro hook & loop compatible tourniquet loop suitable for CAT, SOF-T etc
- MOLLE/PALS compatible Velcro Hook & Loop panel – can also be carried inside a pack
- Web tape grab/pull handle on the pouch for rapid removal
- Fastex clip retention for added security
- Flat zippered pocket on the front to stow extra items
- Internal elastic loops for the organisation of medical supplies
- Double zips allow for a full opening with heat shrink wrapped paracord
- 50 x 50mm loop for first aid or blood group patch
- Drainage Grommet for water drainage
- The TAMP will fit 2 x Israeli bandages, 2 x SAM chest seals or 2 x Hyfin chest seals, Combat Application Tourniquet, Nitrile gloves, Trauma shears and a range of bandages and smaller items.
Weight, Fabrics & Dimensions
- 200 Grams
- Made from 500D Cordura Nylon materials and Milspec webbing
- 200mm (H) x 100mm (W) x 60mm (D)
- Requires two MOLLE columns
*Medical supplies not included.