Schiller FRED Easyport PLUS (Pocket Defibrillator)
- Metronome and real-time CPR feedback
- The ARGUS LifePoint sensor provides accurate guidance for effective chest compressions
- Suitable for all environments: automatically adjusts the large colour LCD screen’s brightness
- Intuitive paediatric mode, while using the same electrodes as for adults
- Data transmission via Bluetooth or USB
- Regular self-tests ensure its operability, signalling its status with the flashing on/off button
- FRED easyport plus is operational with both primary or rechargeable batteries for even more flexibility
- FRED easyport plus is available as a semiautomatic, fully automatic or manual defibrillator
FRED easyport plus’ outstanding weight of only 780 g and its small size combined with greatest functionality are unique worldwide.
Thanks to a 1-2-3 workflow and detailed information provided on the large colour screen, the FRED easyport plus is extremely easy to use.
IT CONCERNS ALL OF US
Every year, more than 7 million people fall victim to a sudden cardiac arrest worldwide. A sudden cardiac arrest can hit anyone, anywhere and at any time.
Defibrillation delivers electrical energy to the heart, restoring a proper heart rhythm. A defibrillator in combination with well-performed chest compressions is the only ther- apy that can save a patient’s life.
EASY TO CARRY
As a pocket-size defibrillator, the FRED easyport plus weighs only 780 grams and combines small size with great functionalities.
SHOCK AS SOON AS IT IS REQUIRED
International guidelines emphasise the importance of minimising the delay in shock delivery.
To reduce this delay, the FRED easyport plus has a quick analysis system and loads the required energy systematically so that the shock can be delivered as soon as the device recommends it.
ADAPTED TO ANY USER
The FRED easyport plus is suitable for frequent as well as non frequent users. It can be operated with a rechargeable or a disposable battery. The external charger can charge two batteries simultaneously.
Defibrillation alone is not enough. To maintain a good supply of oxygen to the organs, cardiopulmonary resus- citation (CPR) needs to be performed correctly to restore a proper blood flow.
The FRED easyport plus helps you to achieve highest efficiency in chest compressions by:
indicating the correct depth, frequency and recoil*
setting a regular rhythm through the metronome
When using the ARGUS LifePoint sensor, the rescuer benefits from visual assistance through on-screen colour-coded messages while performing chest compressions.